Hali Helper’s Story
After a major setback caused by the pandemic, Hayleigh Watson found herself in a career crossroad. With more time in her hands, she was left wondering what would be next for her. With years of administrative assistant experience and a degree in graphic design under her belt, she combined these with her creative flair for businesses and started Hali Helper.
Hali Helper was founded to provide a creative helping hand to different areas in a business. From virtual assistance, social media management and graphic design, Hali Helper is your best bet for finding the help your biz badly needs.
What Hali Helper Needed
Hayleigh needed a website that will help her connect with business owners who are at their wit’s end on tasks they need a hand with.
The Solution We Provided
We happily worked on creating a website that not only clearly communicates what Hali Helper offers, but reflects Hayleigh’s vibrant personality.
Working on Hali Helper’s website was a fun experience from start to finish. We did a 5-page website that catered to Hayleigh’s business needs. We built the following pages:
- About page for her backstory, so her audience can get to know her
- Services page, to clearly state what she can help with
- Customer stories, to build trust and hear from actual clients who were happy with Hali Helper’s services
- Shop page, for a place for her digital goodies that are for sale
- Contact Us page, so you can jump on a call with Hali Helper
As a result, Hali Helper has seen growth in their reach and an increase in client bookings, because of a website that serves its purpose well, both for Hayleigh and potential clients. We know how passionate Hayleigh is with her biz. With a website to boot, Hali Helper will surely go places.